Today, many people understand that pre-arranging their funeral is the most considerate gift they can leave to their families. With arrangements made in advance, bereaved family members are relieved of the burden of making decisions at a difficult time, and from guessing what your final wishes might be.
In fact, you can become acquainted with the many pre-arrangement choices right here online. Just click on the Online Pre-arrangement button to start the planning process.
Our pre-arrangement counselors can meet with you at one of our convenient locations, or at your home. They’ll explain the many options offered by contemporary funeral traditions, answer questions on funeral costs, and help with Social Security and Veteran’s death benefits. We also offer funding options, which will give your family important peace of mind.
Making memorialization arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits including:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Pre-payment Option – When you pre-pay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at Crestline 419-683-2020 or Galion 419-468-4242 or, you can complete our easy On-line Pre-arrangement Form now.